Give your customers a full view of their drink being prepared, from espresso pull to rosetta.
Recreate a traditional espresso machine with two Steam systems next to your Modbar Espresso, or set up distinct service areas to suit your workflow. We’ve even seen cafes add Steam (rather than purchasing a second espresso machine) to boost throughput.
- Double wall pro touch stainless steel wand to prevent burns
- Ergonomic handle designed to match Espresso AV
- Two steam tips included
- Simple on/off switch controlled by solenoid in the module
- Minimal purge required with no steam valve rebuilds
- Omnidirectional ball fitting for ambidextrous use
- Right-hand side connections for easy service access
Customize Your Equipment
Customize the color of your finishes, handle and countertop.
Modbar’s Steam system is crafted for ease of use and maintenance. Refer to the guides below for details on planning your installation and designing your countertop.
Each Modbar Steam module can support two above-counter taps. Modules should be installed directly below the taps, with enough space above, behind, and to the right to allow for air flow and technician access.